The National Organization of Minority Engineers is organized to promote the advancement of Minority Owned and Operated engineering firms.
To increase social, political and economic benefits for minority engineers nationwide, by making opportunities attainable by removing barriers by:
- Supporting communication and fellowship among minority engineers
- Promoting public awareness of social issues facing minority engineers
- Advising on legislation that affects the interest of consulting engineering firms
- Advancing the science, technology, and practice of engineering
- Building businesses that are sustainable and sellable